Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vote 'Murica!

Started by Biffalo_Soldier [2563187] on in Politics & Law.

1 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Biffalo_Soldier [2563187]

Today is the day all votes go to Uncle Scam ya, but we like to pretend selecting between 2-out-of 340m is freedom of choice 😀

So put on ur best maga costume or grab your cat and get on to ur local voting booth if you haven't mailed in. It Is The Way.

I leave you with these words of stable geniusness:

 

 

 

"You got to get out there... I say kiddingly, but I mean it: I don't care how sick you are. I don't care if you just came from the doctor and he gave you the worse possible prognosis, meaning it's over;  you won't be around in 2 weeks. Doesn't matter. Hang out... Get out and vote. And then all we're gonna say is, "We love you and we will remember you always."

 

-Donald J. Trump