Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PLS delete this

Started by Tuvanbi [2503977] on in Company Discussion.

7 replies · 198 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Tuvanbi [2503977]

Hello there!

 

I'm looking for offers for my book:

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

My working stats on 2024.11.05.:

  • Manual labor: 319,340
  • Intelligence: 339,765
  • Endurance: 207,380

Total working stats: 866,485

 

2 merits in Employee Effectiveness.

 

I'm reading book right now which will expire: 2024.11.25. 19:36:50 TCT so that's when I can join your company the soonest.

 

Have a nice day!