Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Captcha issue

Started by ZimaBlue [2549985] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
ZimaBlue [2549985]

Hi there,

 

Since early September, I've been required to complete captchas every time I try to access Torn. I’m not sure why this is happening or what might have changed. I did get a new phone recently, so perhaps that could be part of the issue.

 

Initially, it was just a minor annoyance, but it became increasingly frustrating around three weeks ago, prompting me to reach out to Bogie for assistance. Unfortunately, they were unable to resolve the problem. 

 

At this point, it’s making me question whether I want to continue with the game, as I'm spending much of my time selecting crosswalks, buses, and motorcycles instead of playing. For almost two months now. 

 

Could you please help resolve this?

 

Sincerely,


ZimaBlue

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The FAQ next to the captcha explains everything that me or bogie can. If the system detects some repetitive bot like activities on your end, it will flag you for doing captcha. The system will automatically remove you from the list once things go back to normal. Unfortunately, the nature of these checks aren't something that we can make public.

 

Thanks!