Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing crash

Started by crabshtick [1790034] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
crabshtick [1790034]

I was in a 100 lap race on the docks. 

It finished and I joined a normal 6 man race.

Then it said i had crashed on the docks.

I lost 2 components that I replaced and got revived.

Now I'm not sure what to do.

I'm still in the next race but the icon at the top is red indicating that I'm not racing.

Is it all good?

 

Cheers. Mark.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

This was due to Race cron failing and not processing the hospital result before you joined another race. This should be all resolved now. If your icons are still messed up, you can refresh them from here.

 

Thanks!