Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Brighter Shores

Started by Driccy [3449771] on in Gaming.

15 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Driccy [3449771]

Hi everyone!

 

Anyone try out Brighter Shores?

And how is it compared to Runescape? 

 

Would you try it and do you think it will have a long term success? 

 

For those who do know Brighter Shores, I've included a link below.

https://www.brightershores.com/

 

 

Varides [2176530]

I'm looking to try it out. It only releases today as they pushed back the release date from yesterday for whatever was happening in the US... 

Driccy [3449771]

Took a while to get used to the map and turning it. Was a bit annoying but now that I got the hang, it's quite chill and enjoyable

Mountain_Dew [947474]

UI needs tweaking. Having to click 3 times to attack or skill needs to change. Feels like a mobile game with all the wasted clicking

 

only 2 hours in so far. Should be able to get some more time in to grind tomorrow 

Driccy [3449771]

Omg! The UI is so painful... and the textbook from other players feels massive compared to the avaliable screen size

ItsAyyVee [2988070]

Enjoying it so far, the idle actions aren't as busted as I thought. They don't give you a whole lot but at least it's something.

Driccy [3449771]

I just reach a 100 total level. It's a lot more of a grind then I thought for 20 to 25!

 

The afk is quite costly I found... well for fishing anyway

ItsAyyVee [2988070]

Yeah, I just hit 100 total myself. The tools are pretty darn expensive but once you idle cook the idle fish it works out alright. I mainly idle guard atm.

Driccy [3449771]

I've changes region and it's a little off putting. Especially gathering and use for the first region.

Honestly, I enjoy bit part of it but anything after level 20 takes forever to grind.

ItsAyyVee [2988070]

I've done the main story quest up to the part where it's no longer free, I've still got some of the other quests to do. It's not so much a reset as a new batch of skills to learn, those other levels arn't taken away and you do still need to go back into those regions frequently.

ItsAyyVee [2988070]

I agree it does take a while to level after 20 but that's the beauty of idle skilling, you can make a start on your other classes (if that's what you're into) or go and play other things whilst it does the work for you.

Driccy [3449771]

Yeah, I've taken a bit of time from it and came back. The gathering skills is probably something that I dislike the most!