Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Who is it

Started by Crezzpy [3424321] on in General Non-related.

8 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Crezzpy [3424321]

The Rules are Pretty simple I just think of a Person (Could be anyone: Real, Fictional, dead etc)

and you may ask yes or no questions to narrow down the Person I will answer you may ask any Question no matter of their content and I will try to answer it as acurately as I can.

There might be a Reward for the first Person that guesses correctly however Im not sure yet.

DrZed [237786]

This should be in Fun and Games. YOu have two options. Either contact a member of staff and ask them to move it over.

Or Make a new one there and then get this one her graved to do that you can change the title of the thread to Grave.

 

 

Though it sounds like it will be fun. 

 

First question (unless you have it deleted.) Is the person still alive?