Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator packs

Started by Don_Quixote [3421001] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Don_Quixote [3421001]

Hello, I am unable to purchase donator packs via Amazon and PayPal. I have before and the only difference from before is that I'm a subscriber starting a month ago. Now I fear my monthly sub won't go through. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

What is the exact issue that you are facing? Is the purchase being blocked or is the page not loading?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

This would likely be your bank blocking the transactions. It will be worth checking with them to see if this on their end. If not, please send an email to payments@torn.com and Joshua will be able to assist better as donation related information is sensitive data.

 

Thanks!