Device: Coosea SL004T Android: 12 App version: 2.1.6
Game keeps crashing
Started by Savagemjspin22 [3479383] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Can you please try re-installing the app and see if it resolves the issue?
Not sure this is the correct place to post my issue, but I may have something similar.
On PC, Windows11 Home
Browser Firefox 132.0.1 (64 bits)
After every action, every move on the website, every mini-profile I try to open, every time I refresh the jail page (or any other page), every few seconds while typing this very message on the bugs forum (or any other message on the forum), the browser freezes 10-30 seconds.
That is an issue with Chat 2.0 and Firefox. It has been resolved in Chat 3.0, I have been informed.
Hello
We can close this report for now
You can create a new thread if it will be some issue in the Chat 3.0
Thanks