Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item Lock

Started by M48di [3387089] on in Suggestions.

6 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

M48di [3387089]

Hey guys,

So I'm a new player and I'm loving this game and it's features. So I was wondering why after all this time there isn't an option to lock itmes in the inventory.

 

For instance I make money through buying low and trading with higher price. Last night I sold all my laptops (and PCs) and noticed this morning that I can't do the bootlagging crime. So I had to buy another one.

 

It's not such a big game changer but it's a good feature that can help you when you unintentionally sell/ trade an item that you needed

 

 

Elizabeth [2339829]

Tip for not selling any items you don't want to:

 

Don't sell items you don't want to.

 

For this specific instance, you just have to be careful, but for items that don't have any persisting bearing on gameplay (things like books, collectibles, a stash of items you're keeping long term, etc), best piece of advice is to buy yourself that there display cabinet and store wanted items in there while trading

M48di [3387089]

Yeah i know. 

 

As I said it's a small feature but can be handy at times. I always knew i needed laptop for Bootlagging and hacking etc. But it slipped away in the bulk sell trading. 

 

 

 

There's also the fact that there are ,as you said, expensive items like books and enhacers to be careful about.

 

 

 

And lastly it's expensive to buy the display cabinet and not everyone may be able to afford buying it.

 

 

 

Thx for the tip btw appriciate it.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

I have a suggestion for this already lol it's right there vvvvvv

(see the bottom link in my forum siggy)

 

I've broken down every argument against an item lock in that thread already. No need to reinvent the wheel my man 😂

Mentions: Grave