Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Monarch = Multis

Started by ZOMB13 [1795241] on in Faction Discussion.

30 replies · 3.05k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

ZOMB13 [1795241]

[image: i.gyazo.com]

 

Now that I am a PROUD member of crypto and ratz I would like to point out how monarch is built on cheating, I could see this coming from a mile away which is why I have left the cheaters behind and now I am bfffff with craptocrypto. As my last act in the monarch hq faction I reported elchapo to the authorities for his crimes (bogie pls don't confirm). cheers to all involv

 

 

But for real though, how do you have 3bill nw even with multis?

vengeance_torn [2191529]

This was a covert operation on behalf of Chain Reaction.

 

They sent [ElChapo] to Monarch HQ to [get fedded] so they could get away with it without any blame.

 

Our intelligence has discovered with absolute concrete evidence that CR is behind it and Monarch maintains the absolute right to defend ourselves.

 

Cheers

Arete [2675335]

Meh, El Chapo was a dumbass. And unless those in M knew about it, that doesn't necessarily mean M should be condemned.

LionKing_616 [2218945]

Brother Zomb get a life mate, how dare you accuse of being a multi's we would never.

If you keep up these shenanigans i'm going to call my account number 24 aka NotKingLion to put you in a spliff

Ace- [2071734]

I hate when my two friends fight, can we please go back to the sumer of 2018 when I captured this photo of you 2

 

Ark [2744779]

Damm $1b for $20 why tf am I paying $100 for 500m lol oh yeah it's soo I don't get fedded (._.  )

 

#buffdonatorpacks