Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Book stopped working

Started by LouBaker [1162207] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
LouBaker [1162207]

 

I'm at the end of using Book 4hrs left

 Self Control Is For Losers - Decr. all consumable cooldowns by 50% (31 days).

 

I had a 38hr Booster CD meaning I should be able to use 20 cans

But I was only able to use 10 because there was no 50% reduction

 

I also wonder how long this has been going on before i noticed this morning

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You are simply misremembering. The bonus is working fine. I do not have a way to see the exact booster cooldown. But given your usage, there's no way to fit all of the below if the perk was not working. You had maxed out your booster cooldown around 20:00 TCT yesterday and only had about 10 hours of cooldown when you used the cans this morning.

 

 

Thanks!

LouBaker [1162207]

I’m sorry I was thinking that cans only an hour it was early in the morning and I was still a little hung over from  a wake I was at last night