I am no longer offering this service. Fulfilling orders sometimes felt like a chore, and I really want to continue loving this game.
Defunct post
Started by Mistress_Kryn [3424846] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Untouchable [1360035] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Both your imgur & profile are empty, do you have any work to show off yet?
P.S. AI makes my job easier, so it's inclusion keeps the price low. I will do completely AI-free work, too, but that costs significantly more.
Both your imgur & profile are empty, do you have any work to show off yet?
All of my personal profile pics in-game are AI generated with my prompts. I'll check out why my imgur is showing empty, but there's definitely a few things up on there. I also made the banner at my current company.
Edit: I seem to be struggling with imgur, so pics are now uploaded to my in-game profile.
great work great art great everything
Bump 🤯