All Keepsakes
Started by Blacko51 [2824713] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 48
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Alright, I'll say it. I'm jealous.
that's wild, congratulations! how much did it cost you all together?
Around 15b (RIP my stocks)
There should be an award for this!
Well done.
Value will sadly most likely decrease a lot but worthy effort.
wow thats stupid
Thats...
Stupid
Crazy
Expensive
but prolly investment worthy
wow
After seeing this thread, I now feel 0 bad for all the times you've been mugged. I think everyone who mugged you does better with that money.
I'm always happy to give money to my muggers