Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mugging Question

Started by VincentG [2849039] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 187 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
VincentG [2849039]

Does the mug amount depend on the amount a player has on hand when you defeat them, or when you click mug?

 

For example,

 

I attack someone, defeat them, someone else buys $1 Million worth of stuff from them, then I click mug.

 

Does that $1 Million count towards the mug or not?

 

 

Busta_Chrymes [2859467]

Yeh, I got 'pre-mugged' once. I put up some xan on the market and was sitting on the stock page waiting for someone to buy it. I figured I could stash the money quicker than someone could buy and attack. But someone initiated an attack before the xan got sold so I wasn't able to access the stock market and it was too late to blood bag. Luckily, no one had bought the xan, so the mugger hit my empty wallet. But if someone had bought it, I would've been screwed. It was a good (and luckily free) lesson.