holla. is someone here from norway?
Started by wallace0702 [3486445] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
holla. is someone here from norway?
I’m sure there is.
I’ve used a Nordic climber once before at a Holiday Inn Express.
What a coincidence. I went to a Nordic spa recently. https://vettaspa.com/
It was really nice. I do recommend.
Hi, noob. Welcome to torn. I hope you enjoy your stay. You shouldn't post here in GD for a while...
Popping there would probably be an extra relaxing environment
I am, not sure how that is relevant though... Sephiroth, Braathen, HT-Supermikk, actually anyone with HT- in their name used to mean that they were from Norway. Nationality doesn't matter much though, you should be reading the guides and learn the game.
W lightor