I was referred by Henceforth, please set her as my referral.
She is banned from the forum and cannot post in this thread.
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2771080 Henceforth
Thanks.
Mentions: Henceforth [2771080]
Started by HelloMf [3487336] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Henceforth [2771080] ×2
I was referred by Henceforth, please set her as my referral.
She is banned from the forum and cannot post in this thread.
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2771080 Henceforth
Thanks.
Mentions: Henceforth [2771080]
I was referred by CashA04
Make your own thread so that it can be tracked correctly
Please have the referrer post in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!
My referrer was banned from the forum that's why she cannot write here.
Can you please unban her so she can write here?
Henceforth [2771080] <---- my referrer
Mentions: Henceforth [2771080]
The referrer confirmation was provided over DM, I have added the referral.
Thanks!