Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Star Ratings

Started by ProtoApostoli [2800329] on in Company Discussion.

3 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
ProtoApostoli [2800329]

So, something I havent seen mentioned in any handbook or guide is what appears to be a time requirement for each star rating.

 

Obviously comps rank up or down on Sunday, but it seems that all else being equal, being too new of a company can prevent you from attaining the next star?

I had assumed it was total income that prevented you from gaining a star if you were otherwise ready, but I've been tracking a few companies ahead of me that have full staffing and substantial enough income that should place them in the 5 star range, but only one ranked up from 1 to 2 stars. And the only substantial difference I can see between the two companies, is that one is 21 days old and the other is 20 days; the 21 day company being the one that ranked up today.

 

Are there known requirements surrounding age? Or am I just trying to see something there that isn't?

 

Any insights welcome.

Cute [2068379]

There is a lifetime income requirement to unlock each star and it varies depending on company type. Then you can star up on Sundays. Age is not a factor, that's a myth. For most companies it takes 2-3 months to reach 7 stars, assuming an optimal setup and good employees which you probably won't have.