Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

archived

Started by SabinevonSteyn [2616736] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 172 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

SabinevonSteyn [2616736] Wiki Contributor

Sup y'all, it's my understanding this has been brought up before, but I really don't wanna get into trouble so another bug report.

 

After our recent war Qfiffle finally decided to expose me by removing the marauder set I had equipped. Welp, my health hasn't changed. I've used a wrong blood bag, got into a fight where I took damage and got into a fight where I got killed, and still my health is over what it should be.

 

Again I'm sorry if this has been posted before, I just wanna cover myself so I don't get into trouble, someone already lost to me, and I can't say if it was just because I had more health than normal. Actually looking at the log they did less damage, I'm on my phone ATM so switching sites is a lil annoying.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

This happened because one of the recent changes, we have fixed the underlying issue and corrected the bugged max life of players that were affected.

 

Thank you for the report!