I have multiple credit cards and I cant use them. I simply dont know how and the description does not help me. So where and how can i use them?
Credit cards
Started by IWW [3464045] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Questions and answers thread is where this should have been posted.
to answer though the item is redundant at present, may be used for something in the future but for now it’s pretty much useless.
definitely for questions and answers.
everything above + credit cards are used in burglary. you'll only ever really need a few cards for that though.
Me when I can’t purchase another 10,000 DPs
(The credit card company won’t leave me alone guys send help)
Just add their number as Spam
hang onto them for now-they may become useful later in the game.
Moved to Q&A
Ups sorry im new to the threads but thanks for the information