Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug with houses

Started by GooseCultLeader [3483388] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You purchased 2 Semi-Detached houses and both of them are present under your properties. The list itself is sorted by happiness, with your currently occupied property always being on the top. The property changed position because you moved into a different property.

 

 

Thanks!

GooseCultLeader [3483388]

...
oh, I realized my mistake, I thought these were the properties of the house, only on the PC I realized that these were buttons. Sorry for the stupidity and the wasted time