Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

URL Manager TORN APP

Started by McNougat [3337053] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
McNougat [3337053]

I cant go to a link in the url manager. I can type where I want to go but pressing go just closed the url manager and kept to the page I was on. 

Even pressing the recent links will paste the link in the box press go and the same closes the url manager and don't do anything 

 

 

Device: samsung SM-S918B Android: 14 App version: 2.1.6