I have just about had enough of your CAPTCHA making me prove that I am not a computer multiple times per day. Today I got mugged abroad because of CAPTCHA. Regularly I cant even buy stuff low and sell high on the market because I need to repetedly prove that I am not a computer and therfor loosing the items I was about to buy to someone else!!!!!
10-15-20 times each day I need to prove that I am not a computer. This is beyond insane for any checks and if you are having problems with bots maybe find other ways to nab them... like making 100 transactions within a 10 sec peroid like you can watch happening when you are looking at guns. everything freezes up and you watch row after row get sold while you cant do anything other then refresh! If your algorithm believe I am a robot, just because I browse the market buying low selling high. then maybe you dont understand your own game to well because thats how markets are worked by humans.
I want to get some answers from some leaders on this! is this going to get fixed or will I be proving multiple times each session that I am indeed a human???????
I do not like to support games that make it hard for me to enjoy them. and this SHIT Yes SHIT is what it is, is driving me away! how often does one IP have to prove it is human before you leave it alone for the day????