Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for reliable traders!

Started by Fuyune [3387109] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Fuyune [3387109]

Hi and thank you for visiting my listing.

 

Are you tired of low profits and unreliable trading partners? Look no further!

I'm an up and coming trader looking to really start my business adventures.

 

I specialize in Flowers, Plushies aswell as consumables.

 

I offer fair prices and quick trades during my business hours of 08:00-19:00 TCT

 

No scams guaranteed.

 

To my Pricelist

 

Start a Trade

 

Additionally I offer Reviving at $1m or 1 Xan per Revive. Traveling for Revive is available, increases the costs depending on location. 

 

I look forward to your business

- Yunnytron