Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Day 7,000

Started by Luckey [156566] on in General Discussion.

13 replies · 490 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
38
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Luckey [156566]

Just turned 7,000 today. Took a while off Torn (about 16 years or so) but found my way back about a year and a half ago. Haven't stopped playing since. The 20 year new article was great. I remember when the website was old school and their was only one gym. It's been a crazy ride being back and I'm sure the next 1,000 will be crazier. 

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

So you logged off for 16 years, or am I reading that wrong?

 

And you make a thread for hitting 7,000 days while playing the short end of f**k all?

 

Well congrats that time works...

Ember_ash [3107625]

When I look back at the game in 16 years I'll probably come across 13.0 crime and 20.0 chat or something like that. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Xanax was still 840k. Happy 7000th birthday, I thought about what would happen if I lived this. Maybe clothes, equipment, etc. I hope we don't fight with the camera in the streets and parks like Pokemon. I'm a little lazy

Warriordud [3177526]

somewhat related story, on the anniversary my friend was asking me what blue names mean (he thought they were admins, they're actually people who have donated a lot if you didn't know)

 

i went to go show him an example of an admin so he could see what the profile icons and stuff look like so he won't fall for someone impersonating an admin, and found one by just going through the forums and the first one i found was bogie

 

coincidentally, the 20th anniversary of torn was also bogie's 7000th day in torn (which i congratulated him on)

 

(little did we suspect this was his master plan all along...)