I'm putting this here to share with my faction to read, instead of spamming the Discord I prefer a simple link.
The struggles of growing up poor, living pay check to pay check at the age now to provide for myself as my parents once unto me now the coming of age.
Current
Struggles of a good job lost while more work sought
Pumping constantly repression in the spirit of thought
The hardened heart so heavy that it outweighs the brain
When the mind only has the willingness to stay sane
Failure is not an option and family is all that you've got
We can't afford breakdowns suck it up and learn pain
Emotionally strong as a rock is the way to be taught
When it comes to love and providing you get one shot
Have to stay clear headed to never quit or stop to whine
Keeping bread on the table and while setting the wine Using the tools for the job to put those hands to work
We have to eat things aren't cheap we have to survive
Always fighting my parents never gave up all this time
Living pay check to pay check is rough it still works fine
Togetherness keeps them close they're still their prime
Struggling to make ends meet they never drop the ball
If I'm half the survivor they were for me I won't ever fall
Building myself as a foundation to grow stable and tall
If I'm lucky enough to conquer my fears once and for all