Hello everyone,
I am making this post not to get any sympathy from anyone. This is just a heads up to anyone that comes across this person.
We have had this person in a faction from pretty much the start. He has attacked and done what he needed to do with the bare minimum being put in on his part. Well, we decided after one of our wars that we would be moving to another faction to go train in for a few weeks. I extended the offer out to everyone in our faction including him. He declined saying he would be staying in our faction even though it was needed cause our faction was his home with his family. Well after 2 weeks we decided to come back to our faction cause the game just wasn't the same for us.
After coming back, I promoted the 2 people that stayed with our co-leader during our outing. He had access to fund before and never had an issue. After we came back, he felt as if he was entitled to something for holding down the fort even though he was AFK for 7 out of 14 days we were gone.
So, after our last RW we had. I did payouts as normal then noticed that he made quite the hefty withdrawal against our faction's funds! He decided 2.145B was his now cause of all his energy and effort he has put in. (which has been damn near 0) So I thought at first must of been a miss click. Hell, I've done it before. so, I went to message him asking what's going on and realized he had blocked me and our whole faction.
I attacked and mugged him for $3 and realized he had stored it elsewhere. So, I just kept attacking and hospitalizing him until I got an answer back. After this he finally unblocks me and claims he's dealing with IRL stuff (deaths etc...). So, me being a human being I tried to reason with him saying I understand life happens and I'm sorry but try and make this right. You know what you did.
Well after 5 days of waiting he is deciding that he is no longer going to send our money back that he would rather rob everyone he has grown with and his family he claimed. Now saying it's no big deal to him it's just a game. I understand it's a game and in fact it's a crime-based game but for this to happen is unacceptable and he has no place in the game.
I have already liquidated my assets to pay my family back for his crimes. But he needs to not get off the hook so easy. So, this is a just a heads-up message to anyone that has or hasn't dealed with this is the past. They are still snakes everywhere and make sure you know who you are giving access to.
I know I will get hate for this saying "well you gave him access" I understand what I did fully and have payed for my mistakes.
Mentions: 3195109 [3195109]