Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Spouse Please

Started by Mariacci [3052861] on in Properties.

2 replies · 103 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Mariacci [3052861]

Looking for someone with the following criteria:
- A (hopefully fully/mostly) upgraded PI, or at least have an airstrip/pilot. I will be paying half of the upkeep.
- A long term player for the marriage merit (I've been divorced twice, please, don't be the third).
- Isn't mean or rude, or at least able to be civil.


What I offer/Monthly Benefits:
- Can make banner for ads (quality: debatable. I will not be paying for ad space.)
- Can chat if you want, but not necessary. Very chill player, I don't do war.
-- Things we can talk about: Games, Food, Martial Arts, Comics/Manga/Manhwa, Anime, Music/Arts, Travel???
- 1 FREE full stat spy* (usually costs: 3.5M.)
- 4 DISCOUNTED full stat spies* (discounted cost: 3M per spy. You will be saving 2M total.)


*Unless I change career paths, but that seems unlikely. Can work on new terms if I do.

I'm not looking for someone to date. However, by marrying me in game, you could potentially be saving 8M per month.