ive created a second account
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DEFCON [3118703]
· 14 likes ·
Hey welcome! I see your a multi, you might be interested in MHQ! - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Graved.
Mentioned in this thread
Fexalan [2130109] ×1
Hey welcome! I see your a multi, you might be interested in MHQ!
Self awareness to the next level. I bet this guy got hacked
In b4 fed
Posting on legendary B4 fed
His wish came true!
Graved.
Mentions: Fexalan [2130109]