Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1b loan?

Started by FlipperMoss [2942523] on in Graveyard.

25 replies · 461 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

FlipperMoss [2942523]

Anyone willing to lead me 1b I will pay it back with interest I will pay back 1-20m a day until I've paid it back let me know please 

Dead-Inside [2857684]

you owe over 800 million you obviously cant manage money well or earn it
and besides there is no way to make sure you will pay them back why would anyone want to loan you money?

 

HighBtw [983584]

Asking for a loan larger than your highest ever networth? Clear bad gambling problem..

Goodluck!

Dead-Inside [2857684]

I know your level 42 and you put a lot of time into your account but you will never be out of debt no one will loan you any money and you "army" job isnt going to help you pay back anything .
 bite the bullet delete your account  and start again.

should take you less than a year to get back to 42 and you wont be in debt
hopefully you learned your lesson and next time you wont end up almost 900 million in debt.

Wenno [2757277]

11:51:08 - 25/11/24 You sent $1,000,000,000 to FlipperMoss

 

I expect it back on Christmas 

 

Edit: Looks like Oktan fell for it lmao