No longer able to quit a job, this is a torn job not a company. The quick button never gets selected. I.e. read out loud so therefore I cannot click on it.
New voiceover bug
Started by RoxiiFoxii [2416273] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
To confirm are you using an extension like Torntools or another script that is hiding the button?
Hello
Do you have any updates regarding additional Torn tools to investigate and confirm the issue?
Thanks
Hello
I've mailed to the user regarding this
User replied, that now it works
Closing the issue...
Thanks