Heyo torn players! If any of you know madness combat. Tell me your favorite character and episode!
Madness combat
Started by N51recon [3501125] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
· 6 likes ·
No idea what this is referring to. So yeah... Wrong forum dude. Points to buy access to General Discussion comes when? - Kerrapht [1938336]
· 3 likes ·
https://youtu.be/qBCefsFoG5E?si=lKVS9C9oYvzTLAQQ - MG7 [3016744]
· 3 likes ·
What's this and why did I watch the entire thing, lol
This should be moved too, general non related?
No idea what this is referring to. So yeah... Wrong forum dude.
Points to buy access to General Discussion comes when?
What's this and why did I watch the entire thing, lol
That's a god damn throw back I love just started out as a guy wanted to dance lol hanks my favourite.
start from episode 1 its an internet classic.
it should be level capped too, like the special honors
i remember, back in the 2000s lol. stick figure flash games/animations were great
Moved to TV&movies I guess?
I'll surely do when i get some time