winners of freebies have been pm'd
About this thread
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 29
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Untouchable [1360035] Committee
· 1 likes ·
I’d love a Skyrim one from you brother ♥️
anything is great :)
I love the style of MrPringles and Shoobys, so anything like that would be great!
Can I get something gold pls
Reaver your work is 🔥 what do you want for the joker, Superman or Thanos
I’d love a Skyrim one from you brother ♥️
I would love either Optimus Prime, Spider-man or Batman thanks!!! Your work is amazing
Elon musk for me
I’ll like something fc Barcelona theme or anime wise would be demon slayer
A hulk sig would be sick if you can?
🔥 work, thanks!
Any Skull/death related for me please
I like the black&white style! Skulls, demon, dark, evil stuff. Looking for a new pfp or forum signature, but I'll accept anything you come up with :)
oh wow your style is sick
i like skulls, gas masks, greek statues, a blend of classic art/cyber
anything like that if any of that inspires
fave colours black/red/yellow (not all together necessarily)
wow I love you work <3, could I get a pfp, that has a black fox( something ike the one in my uploaded photos) thanks
If you're still cooking, stellar blade siggy. Goated game with a killer OST that got snubbed out of a GoTY nomination because of the lewd controversy.
sekiro character. Play the game if you haven't. One of fromsoft's best titles.
A happy mimic
I'd like something with a female render. No anime.
The most badass superman sig you can make ^^
Able to make something for a little mouse ?