If I was to make a Faction. What should I name it?
Need an opinion.
Started by N51recon [3501125] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 54
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
"I shouldn't have made this faction"
Definitely better to join one at your age
Fraction
Dont. you waste YOUR time and everyone elses. f**kING. READ. THE. GUIDES.
Don't, learn first how tthe game works. Join a faction, learn what to do inside a faction. If you are active enough you can ask to have a more relevant role inside the faction and then you can learn more deeply aspects of how to run a faction.
If you still want to create a faction, name it "regrets"
Don't.
If you need some opinions, you have come to the right place.
CanklesOnly
Tutorials and Guides. Go there. Not here.
That’s one solid faction name.
“Don’t.” has my vote.
Factiony McFactionface?
(I just love the story of Boaty McBoatface).
Decomp Stains
Name it "WhythefkdidIdothistomyself.Inc"
You got a total net worth of 460k. I don't think you can afford to create a faction. And I don't mean afford to run a faction, I mean literally create it.
"Starting a new faction costs $1,000 x number of factions currently in the game"
Step 1. Don't make a faction.
Step 2. DON'T MAKE A FACTION.
Step 3. See above steps.
OP, since it'd cost 10x your entire networth to start a faction, you can't afford it.
You don't have the money to start or run a faction.
You'd have nothing to offer other players since there are big name families that have nub factions that can actually offer perks.
call it "selling losses"
Dumk Fucbs
Name it "Mistaken Conception" because that is both the story of your faction and the story of your life.
Lol