Device: samsung SM-S901U Android: 14 App version: 2.2.3
I have the app version of TORN and for some reason, despite having all of the necessary stats and army points, have no button to get promoted in the job page.
Started by DreamlessWar [3485663] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: samsung SM-S901U Android: 14 App version: 2.2.3
I have the app version of TORN and for some reason, despite having all of the necessary stats and army points, have no button to get promoted in the job page.
Can you please try clearing your cache from the App settings and see if it resolves the issue? If it does not, please provide a screenshot, as the button is clearly visible to me.
You were right, I completely missed the fact that the arrow was the button. Thank you!
Closed.