In the faction controls area Positions, Members, Applications pages will not load... everything seems to be fine.
I have cleared cache and reset browser
Started by SimbaJack [2441977] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
In the faction controls area Positions, Members, Applications pages will not load... everything seems to be fine.
I have cleared cache and reset browser
Having the same issue!
Have also turned off Torn Tools.
It's working now! They must be makeing some big changes atm. I assume it has to do with OC 2.0. Lots off issues happening today
I have the same problem, can't give perms.
Could you please confirm if it works for you now?
Working now. TY 😊
Yes working now thank you
Closed.
Can confirm still have no perms