Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LS Hiring!

Started by ProtoApostoli [2800329] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
10 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
ProtoApostoli [2800329]

I'm in need of 1 active player with low addiction.

 

I'm hiring for a salesperson, looking for 2-4k Endurance and 1-2k Intellect.

 

If you're within these ranges I can give you 25-50k depending on stats. If you have substantially more than this, pay maxes out at 100k.

 

Chat me if you're interested and we can discuss pay.

 

-Proto