Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Q: Christmas Gift Mystery Effect

Started by Squishiii [3398814] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Squishiii [3398814]

Hello! Please know I tried to source an answer, but came up empty handed.

 

As part of the Black Friday event, I was sent a Christmas Gift from a seller. Shame on me for not reading fully, but upon opening this gift, my energy/nerve/happy were dropped to 0 while my life remained at full. I was under the influence of X at the time. My boosters and other cooldowns seem unaffected and I have no new debuffs. So-

 

  1. How badly did I mess up?
  2. Did I accidentally consume an item, or is this an effect on acquisition of an item?
  3. If this was a prank or dig, what shall I do differently in the future?

 

I don't mind getting got, all in good fun. But what happened here? Thanks for the education!

 

~S

Insi [2034939]

You got sent a horses head, they can be disguised as any other item and zero your energy,  SEDs hosp you. 

 

In the future don't open gifts from untrusted sources until you have no energy to be wasted and don't mind being hosped. 

 

Sometimes enemy factions will send you horses heads before a ranked war if they really want to win