why bother i have been on all day and not had a sniff of anything for a dollar as its all geared for the higher level players who get the deals and not for the players that are trying to improve their game but cant unless they spend their own money total con well done TORN
black friday
Started by davidtheterrier [3475688] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Not geared for higher players. Goes by last 2 numbers in your ID. Takes patience, time, can be frustrating, I know there was someone with my same last 2 numbers and I kept missing stuff, but I still did get a few items. Just gotta keep at it.
TLDR; I don't have $1 or time to play a game, poor me
I'm a noob and bagged 3m worth of items just refresh and keep trying it's not geared towards anyone, either you get stuff or you don't.
The F did I just read?
You spent $531 buying 531 items worth a total of $16,712,628, an average worth of $31,474 per item.
In between doing my own sales of roughly $100m of items. It's possible if you're patient.