Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profile picture

Started by Bitbug [2332873] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 141 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bitbug [2332873]

OK - I know Smokey asked to edit the profile signature - but just in case - I changed my profile picture as well.

 

Now I want to change it back to my payed, animated profile picture that I use since 5 years.

 

But I can't

 

There is this stupid cropping tool showing up that forces me to change the dimensions and every time it deletes the animations.

 

I want my profile picture back   

 

What can I do???

JackKelly [2271177]

If I remember correctly the cropping tool is bugged. Try changing your profile pic to the proper dimensions before uploading it.

Smokey123 [248901] Helper

Just FYI, the dimensions for profile picture gif images is 200x275

You can use an external website https://ezgif.com/resize to reszie any gif to the correct dimensions, saving the image it produces and then uploading it to your profile. The site is super help and works on mobile too.