Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscription issue

Started by Cpl-Titties [2247964] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

Cpl-Titties [2247964]

I have been a sub for a bit now and was looking back and realized I didn't get my monthly stuff a few times. I reached out to staff and was told to address it here for help. 

Smokey123 says:

 

Hi, Can you please make a new thread in the Bugs and Issues forum and a staff member can double check everything for you?

 

Please mention the 2 gifts you did get and that you are missing the 7th-9th and 11th gift.

 

Thank you

 

Smokey

 

I received June and October and just received December but never received November July August or September. Is there a way to fix this?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You can check your logs here. You have received the benefits for the months when you were subscribed. You did not renew your subscription in July and hence did not receive any rewards on 1st Aug and 1st Sept.

 

 

Thanks!