Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

UpTrade

Started by EMF [2982106] on in Fun & Games.

6 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Quartemioric [3375600] ×2 DrEvil_GnomeKng [3381875] ×1 DamingFlicks [3455211] ×1

EMF [2982106]

Just for shits and giggles I bought a tampon

 

11:38:17 - 01/12/24 You bought a Tampon on the item market from KushBandit at $4,194 each for a total of $4,194

 

I want to see how far I can take this, so set a trade with me for something more valuable then the item I'll put below with its value in bolt.

 

If by some low chance the item value I end up with is more than 50mil, I will give said item to a random participant.

 

Tampon traded for Drivers License(Quaternionic)  Trader for Smelly Cheese (DrEvil_GnomeKngTraded for kabuki Mask (DamingFlicks)

Value=$7,918

Mentions: DamingFlicks [3455211] · DrEvil_GnomeKng [3381875] · Quartemioric [3375600]