Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please remove thread, thanks!

Started by daemonerror [3050532] on in Company Discussion.

1 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Company 32 ×1

daemonerror [3050532]

First off I just want to say hello! I'm a pretty new (still) player to torn but have been having a good time so far!

 

I'm about to wrap up my business education and am wanting to start a lingerie store. This will be my first company and I just have a few questions.

 

When I'm starting out how much is fair pay for employees? 

  • It seems to me like LS doesn't make a ton of money especially early on, what does your pay scale look like?

 

I saw some people mentioning an employee tax, what are you taxing them and why? 

 

At some point it seems plausible that you could stop paying employees because of the perks of the LS, where did you stop paying them? 5, 7, or 10*?

 

When you set your advertising budget is the amount you put per day or per week?

  • I looked for info on this and didn't see it, although it's very possible I just overlooked it

 

These are just the questions I can think of at the moment, if you have any advice you'd like to share please feel free to do so, I appreciate everyone's time and input on this and I can't wait to get the company going! Thanks all!

Torrenteer [2315448]

Here u'll d details of ur industry

 

https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Company/Company_List#Lingerie_Store

 

Here u'll c how competitive it is

 

https://www.torn.com/joblist.php#/p=corp&ID=32

 

In general, the company aligns itslf with flying related perks. Ppl r in this company for the 10* perk free business class travel. It saves many hrs of flight time and by extension; make more $ from buying items overseas.

 

With that in mind, directors here hire vry high stat employees to stay 10* as long as possible. U can expect to pay at a premium to build ur company up and expect alot of ppl leaving for a 10* LS.

 

The tax u c on employees is to cover advertising budget...yes it's that high. I'm not entirely sure wher avg ad budget is now but, it could potentially b above 5mil/day. U stop paying employee wages at and only at 10*.

 

With that said, i suggest u go into an ezer industry to get a feel for directorship. Cuz LS needs an extremely large bankroll, stock benefits, edu's, and vry high stat employees to run at a consistent 10* level

Mentions: Company [32]