What do y'all think about Nine Sols? I'm currently playing through it and I think it's great!
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 4 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
if you are referring to the metroidvania game where your the cat like character then yes it is very good. I beat Blaphmeaous, and some of the devs from that made Nine Sol, and it shows, the game is awesome.
You should check out Morbid Seven acolytes, as it it is a great game and souls like/2d. Also on sale xbox/pc for 2.49.