Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dimensions for Profile Signatures and Rest

Started by LegitimateBot [2760861] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

LegitimateBot [2760861]

Sorry I am new to making forum sigs and artworks and want to make myself some artworks . Can i please know the pixel dimensions for

 

Profile Image

Forum Signature

Profile Signature 

Faction Image

Faction Signature

 

Wanted to get start on art rl and thought best way was to practice on myself on torn.

I will also try to give out some free profile sigs in coming months for free if i get skilled enough. Do share if you have any tips in starting art too. It would be really appreciated and helpful.

 

Thank you for replying

Lightor [2215463] Officer Officer

Profile Image: 200 x 275
Forum Signature: 450 x 150

Profile Signature is whatever you want.

Faction tag (I assume you mean that for "image"): 5KB maximum size, 25x19 allowed only. Only PNG formats are accepted
Faction banner (I assume you mean that for "signature") : 400 x 100, 500kb