Pretty sure there wasn't any announcement for Downtime on Personal Stats Page, but this is all I get when I try to load the page-[image: snipboard.io][image: snipboard.io]
Personal Stats Page down?
Started by chippedBlade [2791129] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- splent [2088243] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Hey, Could you please check if it works now? Seems to be working for me now. Thanks!
Got the same issue, but it's working if I access the page from other profile(comparing our stats with the other profile). It seems the issue is only for our own personal stats.
I will ask Mauro to check.
Thanks!
Same issue
Fixed now ,TY
Can confirm. I also get the {} info bar and no data.
As per Aragorn72's suggestion I tried opening another player's stats and mine showed up fine. That was until I tried to remove the other player's stats from the comparison, which instantly threw the {} error again.
Good aul TIP method, Test In Production.
I presume it uses the same logic that the API does, that was recently changed?
Hey,
Could you please check if it works now?
Seems to be working for me now.
Thanks!
Can confirm it works now. Thank you
Yeah, it works. Thanks a ton