Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ghost race

Started by Arianna [2816038] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Arianna [2816038]

 

I got a race result from a race I never joined.

Last underdog race I joined finished with me being 6th so it's not from that race.

 

To add clarification: the Speedway still didn't even start at the time (I ended 2nd in that race).