Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job offer

Started by 2931295 [2931295] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
11 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
2931295 [2931295]

I recently opened a sweet shop and is still at 0*. I'm looking for newbies (4 slots available) and I am willing to give decent wage and free trains. Here is the link for the company and leave an application if you are interested on joining or DM me if you have any questions.

 

https://www.torn.com/joblist.php#/p=corpinfo&userID=2931295