Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing items

Started by _Void_ [3371758] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
_Void_ [3371758]

So, I had gotten a RF detector from Cyber Force, went to sleep, came back and it's gone. I do not remember trashing, selling, or trading it, so I have no idea about what happened to it.(

_Void_ [3371758]

yes I did, since I have got it the only thing I have sold is the stuff I have recently put up(which was when I noticed it was missing)

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

It's found under Tools in your items. Are you sure it's not there? Were you looking in the right place?