Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

IMVU | SKY:COTL

Started by NancyWhittiker [3507813] on in Gaming.

1 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
NancyWhittiker [3507813]

IMVU

It’s like second life, I used to play a lot but I’m mainly in the shop looking at clothes. 🤪

 

SKY:COTL

A relaxing adventure game where you can see other players. I love this game, used to play it a lot but because I like having someone to play with consistently - and don’t have one - I stopped playing.

Hesper [2924630]

I just got into Sky CoTL I think last week or something and loving it so far! Very atmospheric. I haven't tried playing it with other people consistently though (honestly never had the experience of playing co-op games with other people consistently). So far still having fun just seeing randoms in it. I like how chill and meditative the game's feels can be :D