Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Your fired

Started by 1427Goodnite [3360446] on in Roleplay.

3 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
1427Goodnite [3360446]

I just want every fourms moderator to know your not fired for offending me . You did not hurt my feelings when you claimed my poem I wrote had "No Content" and moved it the graveyard.  You are a good moderator that I respect. Because of you I have to seriously think before I just post stuff and I really appreciate it! Lol 

killa-b [3477615]

Well well I don't like being offended but then again who does?

On torn I think it's everyone's right to say what they want even if it offends people lol anyways I'm just bored cruising threads! Later!

Quinxa [2730602]

The mods of my heart,constricting

I spill my mind blood, chiseled tablets

Of stone, hieroglyphics of my scars and dreams,

The wisp and Sun dogs, of my discoveries 

Alas, no content are my musings branded

Graved without substance

Ash of memories

Dust of passion.

Ungrave my words

Unharden the stale loaves

Resurrect these mysteries

swim with the fish of my seas

to the rivers of my spawning

Upstream my dreams